Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Beginning

Some cats begin their lives in a parking lot.
Some cats are raised by breeders.
Some cats meet their humans in a shelter.
Some cats wander into a back yard and stay and stay and never leave.
This is my story.
I was created several months ago and brought to Florida, also known as "The Funshine State."
The idea was to leave me with two very special people.
Here I am with my "creator." (By creator I mean ... she pasted me on a piece of foamcore and cut me out with an x-acto knife!) We are in the yard of these two people ...

... let's call them "Gram and Sollie." Their house was my first stop in "The Funshine State."
It was a brief visit, though, because I soon met the two people who would become MY people.
Here they are.
His name is Charlie, but some people call him "Sarge."
Her name is Bee, but some people call her "Auntie Bee."
They are just about the nicest people I've ever met.
In fact, THEY'RE TITS!
So this is where my adventure begins ... in Florida (The Funshine State) with Charlie and Bee.
It has been a whirlwind so far.
Hold on to your hats readers. You're about to hear quite a story!



4 comments:

  1. I dont know honey, try as I might..."two folks who are tits" just says to me "a couple of boobs"
    HAR HAR HAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. har har har jo ann, couple of boobs. I want you to know that you need to tell us more about sollie, he is my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you will let me guest post sometime.

    ReplyDelete